Games

Sunday, April 20, 2014

JEB VS HILLARY A FIRST ROUND KO

Jeb VS Hillary A First Round KO



I have been a Republican for life and there is no doubt that I will vote for Jeb Bush under any condition, even if he commits a plethora of unbridled gaffes; Hillary had a few bad ones in 2008. I am tired of high profile lawyers in politics anyway. My father was one and I got tired of him putting me on cross as a kid every time I sneaked out of the house to do whatever on Broadway and 97th street.

Jeb makes a 100% better physical presentation than Hillary (examples are Kennedy in 1961 and elder Bush vs Dukakis in 1988 standing at the lectern). If you believe in a Silent Majority, watch for massive numbers of them turning out in 2014 and 2016. Healthcare will be the primary issue and then lack of quality jobs (I have two only because I look good, dress well, speak well and have years of hard hitting experience).

Lastly, a KO for Bush simply because Americans have had it up to here and it is as the old wag put it on the corner, a time for a change.

Jay Adler
Freelance Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment